Want to make salad dressing at home? This vinaigrette dressing recipe shows you how to make an oil and vinegar dressing using ingredients in your pantry.
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients except olive oil. Then slowly whisk in the olive oil tablespoon by tablespoon until the dressing thickens and an emulsion forms. Taste and adjust quantities as desired.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks; bring to room temperature and stir before serving.
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 TBSP
Keywords: how to make vinaigrette, homemade salad dressing, vinaigrette dressing, oil and vinegar dressing, vinaigrette salad dressing, vinaigrette recipe, vinegar salad dressing, how to make vinaigrette