This strawberry summer salad is just right for the season, with a tangy strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing, pecans, and juicy berries!
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 handful thin sliced red onion
- 5 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, walnuts, almonds or pistachios
- 1/4 cup feta or goat cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Make the strawberry salad dressing: Make the Strawberry Vinaigrette.
- Prepare the salad ingredients: Slice off the tops of the strawberries, then slice them long-wise. Thinly slice the red onion (see the video for this method). If necessary, wash the spinach and mixed greens. Chop the pecans.
- To serve, place the greens on plates and top with all ingredients, then drizzle with the strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing (about 2 tablespoons per serving). Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to 1 week.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Summer
Keywords: Summer Salads, Summer Salad Recipes