–A bit hard to eat, but worth it.
-Easiest to make with this kale pesto white bean dip on hand.
-Toothpick optional, but it does help (at least for a photo).
–Pea shoots. Try ’em.
Mediterranean Loaded Veggie Sandwich
- ¼ cup kale pesto white bean dip
- ¼ red onion
- 1 carrot
- ½ cup pea shoots, microgreens, or greens of any type (spinach, lettuce, etc)
- 2 pieces whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles
- Make the kale pesto white bean dip.
- Thinly slice the red onion. Peel and shred the carrot (this tool is perfect for the job).
- Spread one slice of bread with the white bean dip. Add the red onion slices, shredded carrot, feta crumbles, and pea shoots. Top with the second slice of bread.